Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States copyright law that enables certain files to be taken down by their owners if they're being utilized without the proper licence. In order to file a complaint, please proceed with the steps below:
1. Collect the URL(s) and Topic(s) of the offending file(s)/content(s).
2. Be certain that you're the appropriate one who owns the file and that the file does not have permission for usage on this website. To make sure the DMCA to succeed, you've got to send an email through a domain that has been legitimately belonging to the offended company. DMCA complaints from Gmail, Hotmail, or other web mail accounts won't be accepted.
3. Prepare an email to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Make the subject of the email "DMCA - Company Name" (eg. "DMCA - Microsoft")
5. Include the URL(s) and Topic(s) Collected in step one in the content of the e mail. The e-mail must contain the Identification of copyrighted works, Copyright infringing material location(s), and Statement of authority.
When the email is sent, the file will then be removed within 5 working days. We're very sorry for this hassle!